German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I just joined. I have a gorgeous (if I say so myself) show German Shepherd puppy. His name is Quest (Hammersmith Can I Kick It). He is from Hammersmith GSDs in Pittsburgh, PA. I live just over the border in Eastern Ohio myself. Quest is 11 months old, and he's my entire world. I love him SO much. He's a wonderful dog. He already has both of his "majors" towards his AKC champion title, and a total of 7 points out of 15. He's smart, biddable, happy, and wonderful. Of course, I am biased about my big sable love bug. Anyway, looking forward to meeting new GSD fans and making friends.

Jenna and Quest

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,635 Posts
Ooooo lovely dog! Welcome, and congrats on those majors. I don’t know Anya, but she seems like she’d be so much fun to hang out with at the shows. I show too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ooooo lovely dog! Welcome, and congrats on those majors. I don’t know Anya, but she seems like she’d be so much fun to hang out with at the shows. I show too.
Thanks! I just had a look at your girl- beautiful. I love me some Leroy Brown, and of course Dallas. As a teen in the 90s, both dogs made me feel I simply MUST have a GSD to show some day <3 <3

Anya is great! Otto (current special, Cowboy x Quest's mom Whiskers) is so gorgeous.

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
I have a megabucks Grandson and he is intense, motivating, so very smart, would learn anything for a a game of fetch, naturally protective, has a gifted nose, incredibly athletic, so very charming with a hint of trouble and great with my kids -my heart dog and is very handome and just so much fun! He taught me a lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts