German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody and happy new year.
I have been reading a lot on these forums for some time now and have found most if the threads really informative even the really lively debates are useful as they show both sides of the many arguments dog owners have about training methods and living arrangements. The one thing that really stands out is how much people care about their dogs.
I am the proud owner of Max a 16 week old gsd and Cleo a 2 year old rescue rottie (who we have had for just over a year). I have experience of the breed as my old gsd boy Caesar was put to sleep in 2017 and have fostered another gsd previously. I will have loads of questions to post though as we have always rescued and fostered and Max is the first pup we have bought and had from 9 weeks. He is already a handful but responding really well to basic training he gets along with Cleo great and is picking up good habits from her. If anyone could share any links to training websites or any others which will be useful please share.
Thanks for having us.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
:welcome: to you with your new gsd puppy Max and your adult rottie Cleo! I think your best help in raising Max is Cleo. Lovely photo of the two of them together.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Welcome! I really like Stonnie Dennis on YouTube. He's got many videos addressing typical puppy training issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts