German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, my name is Scott, I'm from Worcester, Ma. and we will be getting our first GSD in 2 weeks. We went to see him yesterday and he is great and getting big. His mother and fathers temperaments are perfect so his should be too. Well I'll be around posting pics and asking questions. I hope to help out too after learning a thing or two from you all.
Here's a few pics of Boston, 5 weeks old Male;

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Hi Scott, welcome to the forum, he is a real cutie, and I LOVE the name:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
what a cutie. you are going to love him!! but just be ready for the landshark to be unleashed a few days after you get him home!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I appreciate the tip. That means don't leave anything but chew toys out right? Lol.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Angela. All your dogs are beautiful as well everyone, thanks so much for the welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What a handsome guy! Before I got married I lived up near Concord, NH... Was in MA often visiting family :) (My husband and I spent our honeymoon in Boston!)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Welcome! I'm in Washington now but originally from the cape -grew up there enjoy your pup take lots of pictures they grow too fast :)

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
:welcome: Greetings to you and Boston from Central Florida!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of your boy!!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
He sure is cute looks similar to my male Argos who is now almost 12 weeks old gotta love them and take lots of pics they grow up fast and change dramatically.

·
Registered
334 Posts
what a cutie. you are going to love him!! but just be ready for the landshark to be unleashed a few days after you get him home!!
For the first couple days lol Argos is turning 12 weeks and he is a little piranha hahaha

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We brought Boston home on Monday and all is well so far. Our other 2 dogs, toy poodles Guinness(9), and Lucy(3) are getting used to him and he is of them too. We aren't crate training but keeping him in our pantry and gating him in at night and we had 2 nights in a row of no accidents. We also realized that immediately after he wakes up we need to take him out, no accidents since. And yes he is a little piranha too, lol, with little razor sharp teeth, lol. I'll post some pics soon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome hes a cutie..im not to far from you..im from southbridge mass...i live in maine now !

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the forum and German Shepherds! Great name too!

My father grew up in Worcester......23 Greendale Ave.
I still have family there. I haven't been there for many years.

Enjoy your new pup. He's adorable!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts