German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

I've been 'lurking' on this site for a long time so decided to just go ahead and join. My name's Devon and I'm from western Massachusetts. I live with 5 dogs, one of which is a 3 year old GSD named Vasso. All of my dogs compete in agility and I'll be giving herding a try in a few months so have been learning and researching which led me here. Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :) I'll try to post a photo of my pack.

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Hi Devon!

Gorgeous dogs!

I used to live in Amherst, Northampton, Montague and Shutesbury. I got my undergrad degree from UMass and stayed there for a while. Great place to have dogs--I hiked almost every day!

My first gsd, Massie, was from the Greenfield Animal Shelter. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Devon!

Gorgeous dogs!

I used to live in Amherst, Northampton, Montague and Shutesbury. I got my undergrad degree from UMass and stayed there for a while. Great place to have dogs--I hiked almost every day!

My first gsd, Massie, was from the Greenfield Animal Shelter. :)
Thank-you! I also studied at UMass Amherst and have been to that shelter a few times. It really is a great area to have dogs and believe it or not, I live about 1 hour further west into MA from the Amherst area! Most don't even know this area exists. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts