German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I am the proud owner of 3, of what I consider the best breed of dog(GSD). I have owned sheperds for the last 19 years or so and have not been dissappointed yet. My wife and I recently welcomed 2 new additions to our family. Drako and Emery. They are almost 6 months old and have been a treat. I am always looking for as much information about the breed so it will help me become the best owner possible and get the most from my dogs. So far some of the threads I have read have been great, that is why I became a member. Thanks in advance to all the members who may help me in the future and have helped so far. As you can see by the pics, I love all black Shepherds. I have an all balck female that is 8 years old also.

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
:welcome: they're beautiful !

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your dogs are so beautiful.

·
2,967 Posts
:welcome: from fellow Floridians!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome! What a handsome pack you have!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Floridian! You have beautiful furry kids. Their coats are gorgeous.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Hey everyone. I am the proud owner of 3, of what I consider the best breed of dog(GSD). I have owned sheperds for the last 19 years or so and have not been dissappointed yet. My wife and I recently welcomed 2 new additions to our family. Drako and Emery. They are almost 6 months old and have been a treat. I am always looking for as much information about the breed so it will help me become the best owner possible and get the most from my dogs. So far some of the threads I have read have been great, that is why I became a member. Thanks in advance to all the members who may help me in the future and have helped so far. As you can see by the pics, I love all black Shepherds. I have an all balck female that is 8 years old also.
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Your dogs are gorgeous!

I LOVE black GSD's and I also have one! Sables are my second favorite! :wub:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and Welcome, those are some nice looking dogs! :greet:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts