German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone and thank you for letting me join this forum

We have a 3 month land shark....erm I mean GSD!!! We love her to pieces although if she would leave the kids play in peace every now and again it would help!!

Mornings are crazy as she runs off with the kids shoes, bags etc.... but it's all good. At least the kids go to school with a smile on their faces!!

I have been lurking around this board for a few weeks and decided it is time to join. The posts and discussions are so informative particularly as this is the first dog either my husband and I have ever had. I have always been a cat lover but my husband convinced to go to the dark side hahahaha (Just joking of course) This puppy has already bought so much joy to our family!!

Daniela

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Welcome and enjoy her now....she will change so very fast!!! Pictures are VERY welcome too :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new furry "land shark" ! :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i tried posting last night and it didnt take so here i go again! WELCOME!!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome.....from zero to sixty like a Ferrari...from no dog to a land shark....you crazy Italians!

hahahaha actually I'm British, my hubby is the crazy Italian!!!!

Thanks to everyone for the welcome.....hopefully you'll keep us sane through the puppy stages. This afternoon Petra decided to eat a wasp......the resulting swelling on her face wasn't pretty!! Luckily a quick trip to the vet, an anti-allergy shot and less euros in my pocket, everything is back to normal!!!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Welcome!

Stark ate a bee when he was about that age.. swelled up like a balloon..

This is a great site, I hope you take a look around and enjoy yourself!

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Hi and welcome! My great grandfather is from Italy(Northern Italy)

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
welcome my family (on my mom's dad side) is from Sicily. Congrats on your new "land shark" erm I mean puppy. :D

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new furball! I love this site, I have had 3 GSD and am still learning.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Do you knwo where he was from? We live just outside Verona.

and thanks again to all from the warm welcome!
No. I will find and come back to you that one, it was indeed in the northern part of Italy.

·
Registered
819 Posts
:welcome:

My dogs dame is from Italy. My breeder purchased her from an Italian kennel/breeder. The Italian breeders name is di Fossomborone. I suppose the kennel is of the same name, maybe?

My Mom’s family is from Gualdo Tadion, Perugia, Italy. My great grandparents immigrated to the US in the early 1900’s, though. One of my uncles spends a lot of time in Italy. He spends about 6 months out of the year there. Mainly in Turin. He's a dentist and practices over there (and here too). They love him! Or so he tells me.

ciao!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts