German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to say hello and introduce myself and the new addition to our family. (I hope the pic attaches). My name is Jan. My family lives in central Illinois. We have a male cocker spaniel and this past weekend we brought home our first GS. Her name is Phoenix. We are completely in love with her. Unfortunatly, our cocker doesn't feel the same and we are working on that.

She is a cross WL and SL. Her kennel name is Inara Von Huerta Hof. Robin was/is fabulous through this whole process. I have learned and will continue learning about this wonderful breed as I go along.

I hope to share many more pics with you as well as see yours.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't chime in too often around here, but I happened to be on when you posted. I think I met your little girl a few weeks ago when I was at Robin's! She is from the Izzie/Uzo litter, yes?
Welcome, looking forward to seeing pictures ;)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Hi from Southern Illinois...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello everyone and thank you!!

Yes, she is from the Izzie/Uzo litter. They were all so cute! The day we picked her up was the first time we had ever been to Robin's. We had a good time watching some of the training.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Hi Jan & "Lunazul"!
@Lunazul...yes...she is one of the Izzuzies that you met! LOL
THANK YOU again Jan...for giving our little princess a loving home.
I love this litter!

ANY questions, please contact me...I am always here to offer help.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Ohhhhhh I am SOOO jealous! Please continue to post photos... if you have Facebook PM me your name so I can watch her grow up! ;)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Welcome! I am from Illinois also. How lucky you are to have one of Robins puppies! Please do share tons of pics of the pretty girl :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
oh yay!!! This means we get to see her grow right?!

Been watching this litter through the pictures Robin's posted since they were born.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone!! Yes, I will definitely post plenty of pics. She doesn't hold still often, so getting a GOOD pic is still a bit difficult, but I will do my best. She is a big love bug and just makes me laugh.

@WILD WOLF.....I'm still trying to navigate this forum site. I will send you that info soon.

Thanks again Robin!! Yes, she is the "Princess" in this house.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts