German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody!

Just signed up here! Glad to find "kindred spirits" of GSD lovers! We got a 2 year old GSD named Logan about 3 months ago. The previous owner had another dog and space limitations so we purchased him.

I always wanted a AKC Full Bred GSD and my son and myself were bugging my hubby and he found him on a classified. What a blessing he has been? Wonderful temperament, very sensitive and conscientious, so cute and a great companion.

One issue we had was unbeknownst to us and the prior owner, the breeder has a limted AKC reg on the dog. Still, he is a great pet and has become a family member.

Recently, my son introduced him to the swimming pool and now he will go in on his own with a little coaxing. Great exercise!

Thanks for reading this!

Bless You,

Florida Angel:)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:welcome: We'd love to see photos :)

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
:welcome: Hello and welcome from Central Florida. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing more about Logan.

The Limited Registration isn't too restrictive ... you can still earn all AKC performance titles that they offer to the GSD breed (the only restrictions I know of is you can't show him in conformation or register any offspring he might have).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts