German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Im happy I finally found a place for GS lovers! I have always loved GS. We had a couple of them when I was younger, but I've never had one on my own. Im at the youngest of three boys with no nieces of nwphews to ever look after so I decided it was time that I get some daddy training and seeing as I don't want kids yet (I'm only 22 lol) I decided to get my very own dog. His name is West (Like Kanye West haha) and he is a big boy!
I look forward to chatting with everyone and seeing what ya'll have to say.

One thing though, West does very good at night, and only cries a little bit. In the day however, he cries randomly. Today is his third day home, and my brother is watching him while he is at home, but keeps texting me that he jsut wont stop crying. Any advice would be appreciated! And hello again!
-Eder :cool:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and Welcome, Eder and West.

Since West has just been with you a couple of days he still is a little scared and missing his littermates. Does your brother play with him and talk to him so that he will settle in better. He will get better each day as he adjusts to his new home and surroundings, just give him lots of love and guidance and he will be just fine.:greet::welcome:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts