German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
A bit about myself and Diesel. Diesel is the name of the GSD I had pulled on my behalf from the Columbus GA Kill Shelter. He was scheduled to be PTS on Friday 4/12. I dont know much about him other than when he was picked up roaming the streets of Columbus GA he made such an impression on the animal control officer he got to ride shot gun back to the shelter. I am told he is 84lbs of "Bouncy" and they suspect less than 2 years old. He was neutered on Friday and is recovering well. He will be home to his new furrrever family this upcoming weekend. We are excited and nervous all at the same time! We are ready to incorporate him here into our pack and hope that it is a smooth transition with as little bumps in the road as possible. We know there is an adjustment period but we hope that he kind of melds right in. Looking for as much advice as possible for bringing a new GSD into our home. I am a strong leader in my current pack and we are well balanced as I am the alpha (queen bee as we call it here)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts