German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm so glad I found this forum! My husband and I adopted our now almost 10 month old GSD 3 months ago, she is a joy to have but I'm looking forward to getting some training and socializing advice. Despite her neglectful previous home, she is always full of smiles, and has come a long way with barking less and being less scared of strangers.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome and congrats on adopting! The GSD's ability to overcome adversity and bad experiences has always amazed me. They are amazing dogs and I'm sure you will love her more that words!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome! lets see some pics:D i have an 11 m/o. Congrats on your new pup!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and Welcome! :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome!!! Shoreline CT here!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
welcome from another CT resident:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, lots of people in CT with wonderful taste in dogs! I put up an album titled Lily in the Photo Albums if you want to see her, and yes @Whiteshepherds, it's hard to get her back inside when it's snowing! She bunny hops in it, it's pretty adorable!

·
Registered
907 Posts
:welcome: and Thank's for adopting:)

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Wow, lots of people in CT with wonderful taste in dogs! I put up an album titled Lily in the Photo Albums if you want to see her, and yes @Whiteshepherds, it's hard to get her back inside when it's snowing! She bunny hops in it, it's pretty adorable!
Oh she's a pretty girl! Not so crazy about the lizardy thing she's nose to nose with though. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts