German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My name is David from Greenville, NC. Im on my 4th GSD. My current GSD is Major. Major was hand selected for protection work at 6 weeks old from the mountains of Slovakia. He hails from the Kartago bloodline. Major started his training as soon as he got to the states! His bite development is coming along flawlessly. Wont be long until he's onto a sleeve. He will also be trained in on/off leash obedience, bed bug searches (hospitals and hotels pay big $ for that), and also deer antler sheds for personal pleasure :laugh: Im happy to be here for the fellowship of other GSD owners and other protection dog breed enthusiasts. If you live in the area and are interested in working your dog in protection sports, PP, obedience, and tracking, you should consider working them with us at Bullock's K9.

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Hello from the southern Carolina :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hello from the other end of the state. The WNC mountains. Your partner is gorgeous! My daughter just finished her master's degree at ECU (undergrad at UNC) but I never took it upon myself to visit the fair city while she was there. I bypass all the eastern cities as I fly by on my way to the Outer Banks :)

Best of luck with the continuing training!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome to you and to your handsome boy. Thanks for sharing him with us. :greet:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Concord in the house! Welcome!! Major is a very handsome boy!! I'm looking for a knowledgeable trainer. Where is Bullocks located? Greenville also?...look forward to seeing Major's progress-keep us posted!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the kind words and welcomes, everyone.

Concord in the house! Welcome!! Major is a very handsome boy!! I'm looking for a knowledgeable trainer. Where is Bullocks located? Greenville also?...look forward to seeing Major's progress-keep us posted!!

Hey! Bullocks is located in greenville and Mike Bullock is a great trainer. Here is the link to his website.. Police Dog Training School & Police Dogs For Sale | Bullocks K9 Service Are yall getting the rain out there that we are here??? Good lord its been raining for 2 weeks solid almost.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'm going to check it out here shortly..

and YES! So sick and tired of the rain and storms. Tired of cleaning up muddy pawprints in the house, and smelling like wet dog all the time! By the time all this rain stops, I'll have Malachi trained to 'wipe his feet'..:p He's not a huge fan of thunder, either (I think bc it's something that's actualy 'bigger' than he is!) He just stares up at the sky in the direction of the rumbles and whines a bit.

How long have you been working with Mike Bullock?

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
Hello from the "other" Greenville, in SC

May be interested in training a bedbug dog after I retire from my desk job in a few years if the market is not all tied up.

Have maintained a cadaver dog for the past 5 years so the ick factor would not bother us.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Major has been working on his bite development since he was 8 weeks. He's now 18 weeks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts