German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I just got our GSD born on August 10th, 2010 yesterday. After doing a lot of reading, I came to this site and wanted to become a member right away. Our dog Odin, a male is in good health and I just wanted to introduce us and thank for such a great website and contributors that already answered many of my questions.

Meet Odin in the attachment,

And I will be talking to you all in the forums :)

Attachments

·
Registered
572 Posts
Oi! :greet: Welcome to the forum! You have such a handome puppy. I hope you will share more pictures of Odin with us.

You have come to the right place for all your german shepherd questions. We'll see you around the forum.

·
Registered
394 Posts
:wild: Que lindo!! Welcome to the board. You will find it very helpful

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Welcome, from Michigan! It has been some time since I last visited Brazil. Do you know Rio Claro? I worked a summer there a few years ago.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello all and thanks for the warm welcome ! I will post more pictures of Odin soon :) He is now here next to me, funny how he always throws himself to the ground when he wants to rest. He also just found a great new toy, our garden hoze that I had to remove right after hehe.

I know Rio Claro very well, I drove through there many times when going to Itapolis a few years ago for a seminar I had there.

Great to have joined here, so many warm welcomes !

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome. There are lots of GSD puppy owners (like myself) who constantly share information, ideas from the more senior forum members. I'm sure you will spend a lot of quality time on this forum as you will with your puppy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts