German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

I found this forum after researching some things online so I decided to join as fellow members might be able to help with certain German Shepherd related issues.

My name is Mike and I own a lovely German Shepherd named Morres. Just like Morris but without the I. He just turned 4 months old today! My family and I have adopted much older dogs in the past as we strongly believe in giving animals a second chance but once my Father saw our pup in the newspaper he couldn't resist.

My family had a few German Shepherds in their younger years when I wasn't born so they are more experienced but since this is my first time owning a dog from start to finish, I'm hoping I'm able to come to fellow members of this forum for advice.

See you around
Thanks
Cheers
Mike
:cool:

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome Mike and Morres! We love pictures here!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hello Mike, and welcome to you and Morres. I have a friend who lived in Watson Lake, YT. Cold, cold winters in those parts.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Welcome from another Canadian! :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
:welcome: from Calgary! We would love to see some pictures of your pup!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow that was fast! Thank you for the warm welcoming! I'm extremely paranoid of posting photos of my dog as I don't want someone stealing him from me (Yes I know I'm crazy) but here is one of him playing in the snow that fell last week but melted the next day

I live in the lower mainland of British Columbia :)

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
I live in the lower mainland of British Columbia
LOL, as soon as I read that you had some snow that melted the next day, I sorta figured!

I live in Prince George. I love the snow and the cold! Hate the icy roads and the short winter days. I lived on Vancouver Island a number of years back and loved it! Really miss living near the Ocean.

What a sweet pupper you have there! I'd be paranoid to with such a cutie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts