German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I are long time dog owners, and we were happy with our older stable pack of three boys.

Till one day...Sunday April 20th 2013 we walked into a local Petsmart to pick up some stuff for the cats and dogs and ended up walking out with Anya instead :D
Have been reading up refreshing my memory on puppies on this forum daily for the last 2 weeks and decided why not sign up.

Anya is now close to 4 and a half months 18 inches tall and about 38 solid pounds of hyper activeness. Supposedly she came from a local GSD breeder that gave her to a no kill shelter with the reason being not knowing who her dad is.

She possibly might be a GSD mix, though if that is the case we haven't found out the mixed part yet, except for the fact that she maybe is a little smaller then the average pup.

Of course the post wouldn't be complete without some pictures. So a picture of her and her big black brother Anubis (who hasn't warmed up to her yet, he is our "grumpy old man")
IMAG0694.jpg

A picture of her with Bob (yes he is named Bob :p people always ask us if that is his real name the gray husky/shepherd and who knows what cross and the youngest of our three adults)
IMAG0702.jpg

And a picture of her and Asher (her middle brother who loves her to death, he hasn't played this much in years).
IMAG0720.jpg

Time to wrap up this post as Anya is demanding some attention now! Looking forward hanging out the forums.

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Beautiful! How sweet of you to take that baby home with you. I had the same thing happen to me at Petsmart with a brother & sister kitties. Couldn't resist. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies, our guys and girl have been so much fun. As for Petsmart...*note to self: Don't go to Pet stores during the weekends!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts