German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

My name is Angie and I live in Auckland, New Zealand with my 9 year old daughter and our recently adopted GSD named Jess.
Jess was an interesting case as I started as a foster parent through The German Shepherd Rescue Trust, based here in NZ.
I fostered Jess in November last year, with her little quirks and bad past. And as of July this year, could not bear to let her go so signed the official paperwork and adopted her myself.
She is approx. 3 years old, she has no tail but has just the sweetest personality.
So we both say hi!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Welcome Angie and Jess from an ex Wellingtonian who lives across the ditch!:) Thank you for giving her a chance. We like pictures here too!!!! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome. Hope you put some pictures of your pet online soon. Quirks you mentioned: are they any of the following: likes to play more than eat. Likes to take LONG walks. Requires owner to take 2 or more sanitary bags along on the walk. Chews up frisbee immediately and has nothing to run catch for the next time. Barks at everyone coming to the door (even us) not seeming to recognize us until the door has been opened. Etc. These are our GSD quirks and I thought they might ring a bell.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Welcome! Glad you couldn't bear to part with her, she must have worked her magic on you, quirks and all

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome, if you have any questions or just want to chat there's always someone on here with the answers.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, haven't been on in ages. So much has been happening since I logged in. Computer problems mainly (stupid machines)
But Jess is still here with me, turning 4 on Xmas Eve.
And I've also gone and rescued another Shepherd from certain death. I don't think I do very well at fostering lol
Pictures are available. Added a link for all to see
Jessie pictures by CodiPup - Photobucket
Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Great pic's! I love the playing with the hose ones :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts