German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Sara! I'm a twenty one year old freelance graphic designer, currently enrolled at the University of West Florida in Pensacola FL, majoring in Studio Art and minoring in Spanish. I enjoy spending lots of time outdoors, running, hiking, hammocking, etc.

I just (6 days ago) picked up the fourth Shepherd to grace my life, Judah. I grew up with Shepherds, and love every aspect of the breed. Its been some 4 or 5 years since I have had a Shepherd and even longer since having a pup, so there are a few things I have since forgotten.

Judah is a little Sable boy, quite the charmer. He follows me around the kitchen and lays at my feet. Potty training is coming quite quick to him, and he's mastered stairs already!

I currently also have his brother, Diesal, also a little sable. I picked him up for my friend Erin who is in Michigan (I'm going up there for the month of July). Boy has it been interesting keeping up with two rambunctious puppies. I will be driving up, so I will probably be posting another thread later on for some pointers, Lord knows I'll need them.

Judah and Diesal are 7 weeks (I got them in Alabama at 6 weeks)

That's all I can think to write as of now, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions that anyone has! :)

Here's my little boo thang!

Here's Judah stalking Diesal after a bath!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:welcome: You'll have your hands full! ;)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
They are just adorable!!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Very cute pup! Welcome to you guys!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
welcome! what a couple of cuties!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't posted in a very long time, with moving and such I didn't have internet for a few months! Here are some photos of the now 7 month old Judah! :)

Here he is with his best friend Gnarly who is a Pit/Shepherd mix.

Here's Judah (Left) and Diesal (Right) at 6 months :)

Hopefully I have some time now that I have internet and I'll be a bit more active on here :) Cheers!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
They look very good!

Are you anywhere near Houghton?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Aww so adorable :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

1 - 13 of 13 Posts