German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
My name is Teresa i'm 19 yrs old and I live in Portugal.
I have 2 GSD, one male (black and tan) and one female (golden) they're both one year old and not blood related.
we go every week-end to a trainnig school since they where 3 months old, they are trained in obidience, agility, endurance and guard.
I train Buster and my brother trains Maggy.

here they are:
Buster

Maggy

Buster & Maggy

nice to meet you guys:)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Awwwh ... your Maggie reminds me of my GSD/Dane Charlie !!! He was that golden color ! Beautiful animals, welcome to the forum ! :)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome!!! I have never seen a golden shepherd but she is absolutely beautiful. They are both gorgeous dogs.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone.

they are both from working lines. I know that golden GSD are not to commun. only a few countries in europe have and know this type of color.
when they born they are registered as sable GSD cause a few years ago some contries forbid the breeding of this color cause they're considered "dangerous dogs".so now they are very rare. they're good guard dogs, from the GSD that I know the gold ones and the ones that came from golden lines are the best in terms of guard.

Maggy my golden GSD (and the puppies from her litter) bites since she's 4 months old. at 5/6 months old they bite like the other GSD adults.
Buster only started to bite propally at 11 months old.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome Rachel !!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts