German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Dogmeat, my gsd puppy. I hot him at 7weeks, he is now almost 9 weeks. He's my first AKC gsd. He definitely enjoys chewing EVERYTHING and biting. Very smart though. I am very pleased at how easy it has been to teach him things. Housebreaking has been easier than expected. After his last set of puppy shots he will start basic obedience. Im excited to watch him grow and see how he turns out.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Congratulations on the new puppy and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Interesting name! Great idea starting obedience early. Great breed to have, and even greater with an active and attentive owner. Good luck ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know why my reply didn't seem to post so sorry if this is a duplicate:

Congratulations on your new puppers fellow Fallout player, great pup name! I'm a big Bethesda fan, actually playing Oblivion right now as I had never played it before. Skyrim and Fallout 4 are two of my favorite games of all time.

You're going to love being a GSD parent, good luck with your baby!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know why my reply didn't seem to post so sorry if this is a duplicate:

Congratulations on your new puppers fellow Fallout player, great pup name! I'm a big Bethesda fan, actually playing Oblivion right now as I had never played it before. Skyrim and Fallout 4 are two of my favorite games of all time.

You're going to love being a GSD parent, good luck with your baby!

Hey! You're the first person to understand his name! I'm so happy right now XD. When I took Dogmeat to his first vet appointment I think he thought I intended to eat him lol. I've been playing fallout for 16 years and had Dogmeat by my side through it all, so I found it to be a fitting name for my first gsd. And you're going to love Oblivion! It was the first Bethesda game I ever played and it's amazing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts