German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I finally signed up after reading different posts on this forum for the last 4 days!

I've had a GSD x Husky for the past 8.5 years of my life, but on Saturday, I FINALLY got a purebred GSD!

She's a tiny little dot of a thing! Her name is Summer. And boy does she have character. I'm in constant contact with the breeder, who is more than happy to answer any and all questions and concerns I have.

She is on the smallish side because she had to be hand reared. Her Dam got Mastitis and was unable to feed the pups. But she still spent a lot of time with them. When I picked Summer up, she was outside playing with her mum! I look forward to sharing pics and stories of Summer as she grows.

Currently she looks adorable as her right ear has come up! hehe.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
welcome and she is precious!!! Be sure to post pictures as she grows! Looks like a sable girl. Sad that mom wasn't able to feed but better that the pups didn't get sick.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! Yeah it was unfortunate that Mumma couldn't feed them. One pup sadly did have to be euthenased because she got quite sick. So that was a bit sad. The rest are really healthy though!

Here's another pic from today, with her ear pop! She cracks me up when I look at her now, because she looks lopsided!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts