German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So wow, I haven't been on here in forever. I must say that I have been extremely busy. I am taking care of not one, but two amazing puppies. I still of course have Riley May and Annabelle. They are both thriving in life, same with the two puppies. You all know that I got Rex the Border Collie, but my parents surprised me with another puppy. I know, I am as shocked as you.

His name is Ace and he is a Doberman Pinscher. He turned 14 weeks old yesterday. Like all my other furry children, he is very smart and awesome. He is just full of life, love, joy and whole lot of happiness. Bringing smiles and laughter to everybody he meets. I must say he is very photogenic, and I love it. He's just so awesome!

Life is so amazing, especially since my family is being extremely supportive, I still have my friends, my doggehs, and that I am still working for Tracy Oliver of Top Dog Talent Agency! :D Loving life and living it to the fullest! :)

P.S. Please no rude or negative comments on the ear cropping.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Great looking pack! Did you get the dobe puppy because of a certain commercial and training you did not too long ago?

I thought about you when I was watching the Super Bowl commercials :)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your dogs are beautiful! :)
Thank you!

Beautiful pack!
Thank you!!

Great looking pack! Did you get the dobe puppy because of a certain commercial and training you did not too long ago?
I thought about you when I was watching the Super Bowl commercials :)
Thank you! I have actually wanted a Doberman for a long time. My parents got him for me for my job and well, I wanted a Doberman for a long time. My mother was never comfortable with the breed, until Cletus came into the picture and I started working with him and bringing him around my house. She finally thought after awhile "Oh wow, this Doberman breed isn't as bad as I thought. It really is the breeder, how you train, and raise. When they got Ace she told me "Destiny, we should of gotten a Doberman YEARS ago!!" At that point I started laughing and I told her exactly what she was missing out on!

I guess she wanted to be around the breed and such for awhile, and then wait for the right time to let me get one. She always told me, when you move out get whatever "dangerous" breed you want. Well, she is becoming to adore these "dangerous" breeds and is even starting to pet them and such too. Which is a relief...I thought I'd never get my own Doberman since I'm still living with my parents!! XD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts