German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well hello everyone, my name is Corey, I live In California, I am into modifying Honda's and MOPAR. Weird mix, I know. Well anyway, onto the rest of the family. If you couldn't tell by my name, I have a Siberian Husky and GSD. Our Husky is named Sky, she is very quiet, has never howled once in her life. She never barks, but is one **** of a picky eater! We have to cook her chicken or other meat. She wont even eat her blue buffalo anymore. She is about 3 years old, we named her Sky because of her eyes as they are almost white. Next is the new addition to the family, her name is Roxy. She is about 7 and a half weeks. She is a fun little ball of fur. She follows me everywhere. We have had her for about 4 days now. She is a big nibbler. If anyone could give me some tricks and tips that they wish they had when they first had there puppy let me know. Here are some pictures of them, I can always upload more or videos if asked.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the photos of your beautiful dogs!

:)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the photos of your beautiful dogs!

:)
:welcome: Beautiful dogs :wub:

The puppy section of the forum is a wealth of information, especially the "stickies" at the top.

Here's the one for biting:

http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/puppy-behavior/85888-puppy-biting-teaching-bite-inhibition.html

Thank you both very much. I will look into it. Her biting seems to be getting worse and worse as she feels more comfortable at home! Haha, but if I can manage my Sibes shedding, the biting shall be nothing to fear.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Welcome! Skye and Roxy are beautiful. Love the picture w/ Skye in the flowers. The purple looks great with her coloring and who doesnt love the Husky grin!! Roxy is definitely a cutie. The landshark phase will eventually end.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! Skye and Roxy are beautiful. Love the picture w/ Skye in the flowers. The purple looks great with her coloring and who doesnt love the Husky grin!! Roxy is definitely a cutie. The landshark phase will eventually end.
Thank you very much. I hope it does. She is starting to get a little snappy.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Sky looks at home in the flower bed. What? This isn't my bed? Don't you see how pretty I look in the purple? LOL. Welcome from Orange County

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts