German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone I am brand new to the site and excited to be here. I just got a GS puppy the other day and have had my hands full so this seemed to be a great place for information and questions. He is 15 weeks as of yesterday and we took him to the vet and he weighed 44 pounds. Apparently this means hes going to be a big fella fully grown lol. He is not fully house broken yet so working on that so ill probably be spending alot of time in the puppy training section but just wanted to post a quick hello!

On a technical note does anyone know how to set your forum settings so the original message shows first on a forum post? I looked in the options but cant seem to figure it out so i have to scroll to the bottom to see the first message and read backwards. I didn't see any way to sort it at the top of the screen either.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Yes, there is a way to change the order of the threads in your user settings, but I think that you have to make a few more posts before you can put up pictures or change your settings, though I could be wrong.

I hope to see some pictures of your puppy soon!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike! To change the display order of posts you select the userCP link located just below the navigation bar in the upper right corner of your screen, then scroll down to settings and options in the left hand navigation bar and select edit options. Scroll down again to the thread display options, and if it's available to you you can set the order of posts in a thread. If it's not selectable it will be once you make a few more posts...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay thank you so much for the reply's! I went in and checked in the options and it said I do not have permission yet to change them so I must of to post more or something. Ill certainly post some pics of the little guy as soon as I am able!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike! To change the display order of posts you select the userCP link located just below the navigation bar in the upper right corner of your screen, then scroll down to settings and options in the left hand navigation bar and select edit options. Scroll down again to the thread display options, and if it's available to you you can set the order of posts in a thread. If it's not selectable it will be once you make a few more posts...
THANK YOU FOR THIS!

Op Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of your pup!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Leerburg.com has a lot of free videos, articles, forum and Q&A section. Micheal Ellis is not only a great dog trainer, he is a great people trainer.

Reactions: fortinj

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello, I'm new too! Everyone seems to be of great help. Handsome boy congrats! I second Ed frawley (leerburg.com) and Michael Ellis. Enjoy your pup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts