German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ALL!!! My name is Victoria, I'm married to Joshua with a two year old daughter named Elizabeth. We have two cats and two dogs. We just got our very first GSD. We waited over two years for him, so we've been really excited having him join the family. This is our Killian Von Wolfrik. He is a Czech GSD, he is going to be a working dog and get his Schutzhund titles. This is our first run with any working dog so were very dependent on our breeder right now but were very excited. Were training right now for our Canine Good Citizen. I'm very excited to run across this forum to meet experienced GSD owners to come to with questions! Thanks for having me! Can't wait to get to know all of you and your wonderful pups!

·
Registered
906 Posts
He is a very handsome man!!

·
Registered
907 Posts
:welcome: To the world of the German Shepherd...

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome, he is a beautiful pup! :)

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Handsome dog, real nice head on him.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
very handsome! I see you are in KY, can I ask where you got him from?? My female came from KY:)

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We picked him up from TN actually, , my husband is in the Army at Campbell but we reside on the TN side. Our breeder is from Soddy Daisy, TN.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! He is a really good looking boy!!!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, no kidding?! That is really awesome!! So you know I was about to open a thread to ask this, but since your his sires mama, I was wondering, Killian is weighing in at 50lbs and just hit 5 months and is 50lbs. Are we expecting a big boy?? LOL! I don't remember Quasi's weight but was told at one point. Umm, is he running on the big side or is this average? BTW, your boy makes WONDERFUL pups! We just love our Killian!!

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
They bred Raven to Quasi as well. ;-)

Quasi's working weight is about 85-87. He is a high medium male. Fully muscled, sport condition. BIG head - that comes from the DDR side. He is one of the very few (and only one this young) in the states with Lord that close in the pedigree. There are fotos on our site of him. Feel free to call!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts