German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After years of being here an introductions post seemed wrong so a pictures thread it is. After much planning and debating if my current, fantastic dog was ready for another pack member, I started looking for a GSD pup early this year.

Many thanks to Malinda of Weberhaus for an awesome process from start to finish. The drive from KS to CO was a bit challenging, especially with advice from multiple sources including two vets that it was better if his little paws didn't ever touch the ground because of parvo concerns. We made it though and now are settling into a routine in CO. Tomorrow the grand old(er) lady, an 11 year old GSD-Norwegian Elkhound, comes home from boarding. Here's hoping for smooth introductions.

Anyway, here is Helix z Weberhaus, call name Codex. He is already working on his good boy title, as he has started to figure out potty training in one day. Unfortunately for me he needs to go out about every 2 hours. Who needs sleeps anyway?

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Congrats!! That adorable pup is gonna grow into a seriously handsome dog!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to go pick up his brother on the 16th! I met two others who have two of the other siblings through the Weberhaus group on Facebook and we're keeping each other updated on the pups. You should join if you have an account!

·
Registered
20 Posts
So, so cute! I am very excited to see how these pups turn out, they should be exceptional. If I didn't already have two Weberhaus dogs at home, I would have jumped on this litter!

Reactions: kimbale

·
Registered
518 Posts
So, so cute! I am very excited to see how these pups turn out, they should be exceptional. If I didn't already have two Weberhaus dogs at home, I would have jumped on this litter!
From everything Malinda has said and seen, she really really likes them. Can't wait to get my boy home and I'm so glad I know several of the other owners so we can watch them grow.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ploss

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
My older dog switches between wanting to play to looking at me with why did you bring this thing home eyes. I'm scratched, exhausted, frustrated, and nervous but also wouldn't have it any other way.
Hah! I can totally relate to both you and your older dog!

The pup looks amazing!

·
Registered
53 Posts
OMG, what a darling!

Who are his parents?

I just love crazy puppy ears! The every two hour thing will pass soon enough and having an older, housebroken dog in the family helps a lot. He will copy her and she has left plenty of pee to sniff to give him some hints.

Our Weberhaus boy is two now (Gina/Tom, rr). He sailed right through housebreaking.

Just last weekend, we had the opportunity to get his full sister! We are thrilled with her.

Odds are pretty good that Codex and the Grand Dame will be fine; he may trigger a maternal reaction. Even if not, adults are generally pretty tolerant of baby puppy antics.

Yup. Malinda is the best. You made a good choice.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to go pick up his brother on the 16th! I met two others who have two of the other siblings through the Weberhaus group on Facebook and we're keeping each other updated on the pups. You should join if you have an account!
Just keep those puppy pics coming! I’m sure I will see more on the FB page.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Guess who is 4 months today? Decided to break out a real camera for the occasion.

I messed up the focus on this shot but still like it. Turns out photography and puppy wrangling at the same time is ... challenging. :grin2:

Likes like we still have a little work to do, growing into those ears!

Beautiful pup!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts