German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hunter and I started our advance puppy training last week. Our normal trainer had something going on, so she wasnt in. The owner of the training facility was the sub. She asked for Hunter to be brought closer, she says to him, " you are what a German Shepherd should look like". The conformation instructer says.."are you going to show him? Because you have a grand champion there".. I dont know what that means.. but I was very proud of my puppy..

No to shoot over to the puppy/training area and to bitch about my puppy..

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
You must be really proud!

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Hunter and I started our advance puppy training last week. Our normal trainer had something going on, so she wasnt in. The owner of the training facility was the sub. She asked for Hunter to be brought closer, she says to him, " you are what a German Shepherd should look like".
That must have been neat to hear! I've had several people compliment Bianca in a similar way and it is always nice. :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now is that the same dog that deserved a beating??!! What a beautiful pup!
YEP!!! Thats the little S**T right there..:D

Thank you..

and when I get home to beat him tonight.. that tail of his is going to be a waggin a hundred miles an hour...:doggieplayball:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Oh see...that's one of those pups who gives you "the look" when you catch them doing something wrong and instead of being mad at them you say "It's a good thing you're cute!!" :) She's beautiful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts