German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Oh gosh, that is soooo sad
Definatly brought tears to my eyes. It's maddening that there are such awful cruel people out there that would do such a thing.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I agree.

I'd love to come across the lowlife waste of skin scumbag that did this and have a nice long blanket party.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Oh my God.......

Same here John, thousands and thousands of dollars in fencing, double fenced, and my dogs are only out when they can be surpervised.

Not because of them but because of the type of creature that murdered that poor dog.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hearing stories like this makes my heart hurt...I knew there was a reason I like dogs more than people.

·
Registered
489 Posts
All I have to say is if you shoot my dog, that next shot best kill me, cuz i gauruntee I can cause ten times more suffering to this guy than he caused that dog.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I can't even begin to contemplate what kind of sick person would do this. It's because of these kind of stories that Kisses is never outside without someone.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
The only thing that I can think of to say is, 'Why?'

Conan

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I wonder if they're taking donations to up the reward for capture of the beast that did this.

I would like every legislator in the country to see this story. Anyone who would do this, is leading up to committing a violent crime against a person. If we can strengthen our penalties and enforcement for crimes against animals, I think we can prevent a lot of violent crimes against people -- and make our family pets safer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts