German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Oh gosh, that is soooo sad
Definatly brought tears to my eyes. It's maddening that there are such awful cruel people out there that would do such a thing.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I agree.

I'd love to come across the lowlife waste of skin scumbag that did this and have a nice long blanket party.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hearing stories like this makes my heart hurt...I knew there was a reason I like dogs more than people.

·
Registered
489 Posts
All I have to say is if you shoot my dog, that next shot best kill me, cuz i gauruntee I can cause ten times more suffering to this guy than he caused that dog.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I can't even begin to contemplate what kind of sick person would do this. It's because of these kind of stories that Kisses is never outside without someone.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
The only thing that I can think of to say is, 'Why?'

Conan

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I wonder if they're taking donations to up the reward for capture of the beast that did this.

I would like every legislator in the country to see this story. Anyone who would do this, is leading up to committing a violent crime against a person. If we can strengthen our penalties and enforcement for crimes against animals, I think we can prevent a lot of violent crimes against people -- and make our family pets safer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts