German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,034 Posts
I have a couple problems with this.

Quote:Our primary base diet, "Beef Complete", is made with Certified Organic, Midwestern Range-Fed and USDA Beef, inspected at the time of slaughter to guarantee being 100% free of antibiotics, hormones and steriods.
How do they "inspect" each and every cow at time of slaughter? How can they guarantee that a cow has NEVER had an antibotic in it's lifetime?

Quote:In addition, "Beef Complete" has the proper ratio of fresh vegetables and ripened fruits washed clean.
What exactly is the "proper ratio"? How did they come up with that value?

Quote:It is also fortified with naturally sourced vitamins and minerals as needed to assure that your animal's full dietary needs are present.
How do they know what my boy Riggs' full dietary needs are? Since he has cancer his dietary needs are much different than a healthy dog.

The product is probably fine. More veggies and fruits that I would use but otherwise I wouldn't mind feeding it to my dogs ... as a portion of their diet.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your input Laurie. You brought up some good points. I bought some of this and my dogs just love it, but I wanted to hear from other's and what they thought. It is very pricey but I have never bought raw frozen before so maybe that is the norm. Are there any other froze raw prepared meals that are said to be of good quality? Thanks again,

Joanna

1 - 3 of 3 Posts