German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG I am shaking. I let the dogs out to go potty and when they came running back in Moses got a metal fencing stuck in his eye. He was screaming dragging the fence. I've got some landscaping fenced with some 3 ft wire fencing to keep Sigourney out. I think she got through it and the fence came unhooked so he never saw it when he came running in and it was right at eye level.

I live alone and i was holding him screaming oh my God and he kept jumping around and it came out. It's red and bleeding. Pray he doesn't lose his eye. Leaving now!

·
Super Moderator
32,426 Posts
OMG, poor baby! Hope he's okay. :hugs:

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Oh my gosh I am so sorry this happened that is definitely every dog owners worst nightmare:( I hope the eye can stay as well, but you know if not of all things it's not the worst that can happen. He'll be okay though I would be shaking and crying by now as well.

·
Registered
282 Posts
OMG, so very sorry. Hoping everything will be okay...

·
Registered
27,271 Posts
Prayers for safe travel and the vet to have knowledge to deal with Moses injury.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Oh NO!!!! prayers, :hugs:, and healing healthy happy thoughts!!! I hope everything is okay!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
OMG. Sending prayers your way.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Oh prayers are pouring your way. I am so sorry this happened and I really hope everything turns out ok. :hugs:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Oh No!! I am sending healing prayers your way! Good Luck!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts