German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever my wife or I talk directly to Asher, he does the head tilt that I see in so many pictures here. None of our other dogs do it. Is it a GSD thing? He really seems to be trying to understand us, it's quite hilarious.

·
Registered
168 Posts
LOL it is funny Brewski does it all the time when my husband talks, he doesn't do it when I talk only the husband... you are right it is kinda of like "what, huh , you talking to me" lol to funny really

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
In fact, it is so stinkin' cute when Shasta does it that it makes me smile just thinking about it!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Oh my gosh...I talk to Yoko just to get her head going sometimes. She is so cute. Really wants to understand what I am saying to her. I sometimes get her to do it for other people and they really love, love, love her after that. (Not that they didnt before HAHA)

·
Registered
522 Posts
aww i LOVE the head tilt! My little Niko did it when i had her, she would tilt it SO far and so much more than Skylar, pretty much whenever i talked to her, skylar only does it when i say words she knows, or when we eat, she tilts her head as we put the food in our mouths, as if she's trying to figure out where the heck the food went LOL.

I love head tilters haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts