German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this picture of my boy Malibu and I had the privilege to own and raise him. He is the most handsome GSD that I have ever seen in person and I just wanted to see what you all thought .

Since joining this site I have seen some gorgeous pictures of many GSD's so I just wanted to share. thanks

100%

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Gorgeous Boy!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Awe. Very handsome.:wub: He looks like he has an old soul, and he has very kind looking eyes. I see that he is getting some "gentlemen gray" around his muzzle. I call that the Sean Connery look. :D No matter how much gray, or how old they get, they will always look handsome. :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Actually i came back by to get a second look. I am awestruck. I am getting a puppy in a few weeks and wonder if its a good thing to see such a beautiful dog, as i might try to compare him to my pup. Lol

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Very handsome indeed! :)

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually i came back by to get a second look. I am awestruck. I am getting a puppy in a few weeks and wonder if its a good thing to see such a beautiful dog, as i might try to compare him to my pup. Lol
Oh trust me your baby will be special & beautiful to. good luck

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
I am a sucker for the black, black mask. What a handsome boy!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
he was a gorgeous gorgeous boy, very masculine looking, I"m sorry he's no longer with you:(

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Are there any other 20-30 yr old guys on this forum? I just cannot help but think of Unreal Tournament when I read this thread title.

(Great looking GSD by the way)

[EDIT]- Geesh, I didn't think that would be embedded. LOL!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Beautiful animal !!! Do you have any full body shots you could share ?
Sorry he is no longer with you ... :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts