German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning my husband told me he had not been ready for another dog when I got Zoey.Only went along with it because I want one.He was very close to our Lab Bear,that pass a few months ago.

That has changed.He has feel in love with her and is glad I got her.He calls her his shadow,He is with her during the day while I am at work.He works nights.At night she becomes my shadow.

He has help with her so much.He takes her out to play, walks her ,and takes her to the vet for me if I can not take off work.He had never had a GSD and is amazed how smart she is.We have another GSD lover here.

·
Registered
5,893 Posts
Now that you have joined the "dark side" LOL, you'll probably get another one. Like the saying GSDs are like potato chips you can't just have one! :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Now that you have joined the "dark side" LOL, you'll probably get another one. Like the saying GSDs are like potato chips you can't just have one! :)
Ha Ha Ha! Isn't that the truth!

When I met my fiance I had my GSD which I told he has to meet her first before we go out to dinner because if my dog doesn't like you it's not going to work...

5 years later he's a GSD fanatic too:) And we have 3, thinking about #4

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Exactly! Sinister is my first GSD and now I'll be getting another GSD puppy next Sept. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts