121 Posts
Aw, he is such a cute pup. :3

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cute puppy.....

Ears up at 10 weeks? Nearly a record.. Cute little bugger...:wub:
They go up and down daily!!! in the morning they are up, in the evening down. =)

I wont worry about his years for a year. I know a few shepherds where the ears did funny stuff until the pup was over a year =)

Here are pictures within few days so you can see the ears going all over =)

·
Registered
127 Posts
He is adorable! In my mind the last picture reminds me of him going "mommy I'm tired can I go to sleep yet?"

I commend you for getting so many pictures of him sitting nicely. Its been so long since I've had a puppy (years) and I hope my puppy is 1/2 as well behaved as yours.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is adorable! In my mind the last picture reminds me of him going "mommy I'm tired can I go to sleep yet?"

I commend you for getting so many pictures of him sitting nicely. Its been so long since I've had a puppy (years) and I hope my puppy is 1/2 as well behaved as yours.
We went to see our new home, he was running around like crazy and towards the end, this was the look I got "mommy, there is no toys, no bed, I am tired..."

I love him he is such a joy =) and it takes so many blurry pictures until i get one of him still!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts