German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here, and Ive posted a few times. I need a little help...
First, is there a way to change the way the threads show the posts? I cant stand opening a new thread and starting on page 1 on the top is the last post. Is there a way to change it to where page 1 post 1 is the original post?

second, I cant find any information im looking for. Im using search and still cant come across what I need.

This isnt my first forum, but for some reason I am struggling!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Its kind of confusing compared to other forums I've been on so don't worry! You're not the only one. You should be able to go into your User CP and change the settings for how you want to view threads. Play around with it a bit until you figure out what works for you.

As for searches, I'm not good with searches in general. All else, make a thread asking about some specific and its likely someone on the board will remember a thread that could have the answers you're looking for. Everyone here is pretty understanding when it comes to things like that. hope that helps some.

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
Ok I can help you with the thread view
Click on User CP at top of screen

In left column under settings and options click on edit options

Scroll down to thread display options and change the order in which the thread displays. It is in a dropdown box.

In terms of searching - not sure what problem you are having - it seems the same as most places in that regards?

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
I almost always click on advanced search to get what I want and then select the radio button for "posts" instead of threads figuring it if has what I want I can see the whole thread.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I almost always click on advanced search to get what I want and then select the radio button for "posts" instead of threads figuring it if has what I want I can see the whole thread.

handy! didn't know that trick!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts