German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I am in the bathroom getting ready for the day, Max starts barking in the other room. I go to see what the fuss is about and he is barking out the window into the back yard. I of course do not see a thing but as I am looking I spot something in the grass.

What the **** is that I say to myself, looks like a black sock! So I go out to the yard and sure enough its one of MY socks :eek:. Would seem that last night while I was gone and hubby was on duty he missed Max carrying out one of my socks! Once again hubby :sleep: on duty, I can not tell you how many items this boy has carried stuff to the yard on hubby's watch.

But in his defense he has been working tons of hours so very tired. Darn dog guess I better go look for the socks mate! Never a dull moment living with a GSD :wild:

·
Registered
686 Posts
One thing I love about GSD's is there curiosity. There are so many times when one of my dogs have done something or stolen something that made me say, "Why would any dog even be interested in that?" :laugh: I love it, keeps thing interesting!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
LOL! That's funny! I wonder was he protecting you from the sock in the yard or telling you that he forgot to bring it back in?

·
Registered
972 Posts
hahahahaa! this happens to me too!! my BF never watches zero! and i always find my socks outside in the dog house. that cute max was barking at it! he probably was like " i thought i killed you last night! ill never let you touch my mom!"

·
Registered
428 Posts
Lol! At least he was letting you know that he forgot to bring your sock back in!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL! That's funny! I wonder was he protecting you from the sock in the yard or telling you that he forgot to bring it back in?
:rofl: I am not sure but he sure does make me laugh!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
thats hilarious!!!! Our dogs try hard to take stuff out in the yard but get busted every time!! Shasta stole the rake from the storage room the other day though. Dont know how she did it as we have trouble getting that darn door open ourselves but boy was she proud of herself for it!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't you just love that proud trot they have when they have snatched a prize!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Don't you just love that proud trot they have when they have snatched a prize!
yup!!! its cute and hilarious. seeing this almost 50lb pup prancing around the yard dragging this shovel... dogs.... they're a riot. I dont know what i would do without them.

but i also agree with the question someone else posted. Was Max protecting your from the sock or had he remembered he forgot to bring it back in. really does make you wonder.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts