German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my female GSD which I adopted 6 months ago at a year and is now 1 and half years old (she has gotten bigger, longer but hasn't filled out yet) has been told that she looks like a wolf or part-wolf. I never got why as to me she looks totally like a GSD. This past week a famous sea wolf was killed by a hunter in the State of Washington and her picture has been in articles. I was like Wow! my dog does look like a wolf. Especially with amber-coloured eyes.

A crazy thing is if a fire-engine drives by she will look at the sky and howl really loudly as well. Not to mention when I made my intial post to this forum I very much wanted a GSD that looked like a GSD! I've since gotten used to her unique look.

This is an old picture of my GSD, her ears didn't stay up so I took out the inserts. They are basically half-up usually though and stand when she wakes up sometimes.

This is the sea wolf that was killed...

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
She looks VERY GSD to me! Not wolfy. People always thought Luc (black) was part wolf.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
You do know that is at least two different wolves right?
We just went through this, your dog looks nothing like a wolf! Like not at all. Wrong ear set, muzzle shape, skull shape, body shape.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts