German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lead the Way Home, an incorporated nonprofit bully rescue here in PA has a client looking to foster/adopt a WGSD male.
We will pay pull fee and any neuter/vaccination costs.

She has a submissive female Shepherd (spayed) and a cat (also altered). She is very specific in that she would like a white male.
Our client participates in obedience training and is an all around great home.

Can arrange transport along east coast, from SC and up.

Let's save a white boy and put him in a truly awesome home.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
:)

just a quick question...if it doesn't work out...will your rescue take?

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
or what I mean is...

will it be your rescue that is pulling and the foster/adopt will be through your rescue? So...if it doesn't work out...the dog goes back to your rescue?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
or what I mean is...

will it be your rescue that is pulling and the foster/adopt will be through your rescue? So...if it doesn't work out...the dog goes back to your rescue?
Sorry.....yes. Guess I should have made that clear :)

We do have kennel space that is donated to us by a local boarding facility if for some reason there is an issue.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
ok...gotcha :) Thanks! :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This client would like to work through our rescue which is why we did not suggest Echo.

·
Registered
31,115 Posts
Then I would suggest your organization contact Echo. I'm sure they have a waiting list of WGSD's to be pulled.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Also makes me wonder why they don't want to work with Echo. Did they maybe apply there and were rejected? But I'm sure you know to look for that...just thinking out loud...good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lead the Way Home, an incorporated nonprofit bully rescue here in PA has a client looking to foster/adopt a WGSD male.
We will pay pull fee and any neuter/vaccination costs.

She has a submissive female Shepherd (spayed) and a cat (also altered). She is very specific in that she would like a white male.
Our client participates in obedience training and is an all around great home.

Can arrange transport along east coast, from SC and up.

Let's save a white boy and put him in a truly awesome home.
Have a 3 year old Male that I need to re-home. He's very active and I'm getting older. My retirement area no longer allows large dogs.
15813699406391161850814581048446.jpg

·
Super Moderator
6,677 Posts
@Colonel Tyler this thread is 10yrs old. You will need to create a separate thread in the non urgent section of the forum in the following format:

Subject Line Must be in the following order:
City, State - Name, Sex and age, any other detail you would like to give.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts