German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wesson whelped her first litter on June 22nd, and the puppies will be 8 weeks old on Sunday :) These photos were taken two days ago

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Puppies!!!!

Okay, who are your favorites, how in the world did you end up with 7 males, and how is Wesson?!

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
How beautiful...

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Congratulations! :)

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Right now I like male 3. :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Which 3 males are not spoken for?
I'm looking for a male to do agility, and hopefully get a CH on.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Okay, who are your favorites, how in the world did you end up with 7 males, and how is Wesson?!
Both females are going to be shown...can you guess which one is my keeper?

Wesson looks like a mangy coyote

Here she is at 8 weeks pregnant

Aaaaaand here she is 6.5 weeks post whelp

Males 1, 3, and 5, are going to show homes (Male #3 has 3 different people vying for him, lol). Male 2 is going to a pet home in Michigan, male 5 is going to be a pet/grooming shop dog in Ohio, males 4 & 7 are still looking for placements.

Male #4, who I call Soul, is just...he's amazing. I absolutely adore him, and am hoping to find a performance home for him. He is smart, SUPER social (you don't even know), biddable, energetic...he is some puppy, man. If I could keep a boy, even with all the other really nice boys in this litter...I'd keep Soul.

By the way, is the image large enough? I didn't want to break forum rules with its size, but it's hard with 9 puppies in a collage :p

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you :)

They do all have official names

In order of their pictures:
Marcato's Shame on the Moon "London" - She will be doing agility, herding, and conforrmation

Marcato's Turn the Page "Mikasa" - She will be doing herding, agility, and conformation

Marcato's Cross of Gold "John Stamos" - He will be doing nosework and conformation

Marcato's Till it Shines "Rory" - Going to a pet home, might dabble in agility

Marcato's Neon Sky "Devlin" - Should be going to a conformation home

Marcato's Fire Lake "Soul" - A hopeful performance puppy for the right person

Marcato's Katmandu "Ouzo" - He'll be doing conformation and rally

Marcato's Face the Promise "Noco" - He's going to be a GSD ambassador at a grooming shop

Marcato's Hollywood Nights "Davin" - He'll be going to a pet home when I find the right one, but he'll have to go to somebody experienced. He's trouble :p

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I'm thinking female 2 (Mikasa). And Soul sounds like my Russell. He is one fun dog. :)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Someone likes Bob Seger. :D Beautiful pups. Congrats. :)

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, the litter theme was Bob Seger songs :)

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
I also love male 3, but that could be that his stack is setup how I like. Not that any of them are bad, but he's setup so nice I'm not sure if I'm liking HIM or that, if it makes sense? I enjoy following them on Facebook :)

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is very nice. His rear leg isn't extended far enough. He and John Stamos (male
1) were the most cooperative

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I like Female 2 and Male 6

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Female #2 is my keeper puppy, male #6 is a pet :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Female #2 is my keeper puppy, male #6 is a pet :)
I still like em! I need a whole lot of property and a lot more money lol. I'd have 6 dogs haha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts