German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Hadn't seen that before, we also used a no pull harness, it tightens under their front legs when they pull, loosens back when they stop pulling. I got them at petsmart. Works pretty good and puts no pressure on their neck. They have similar for dogs that jump. It restricted the back legs.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
The front ring one I use doesn't tighten under the legs at all or restricts any movements. It works on the principle that dogs like to pull but not push against something. So when my dog pulls or lunges, he feels like he is pushing against something. I was amazed how well it works used with the training method - it came with free access to training videos & a money back guarantee after a 30 day trial period.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have really tried it all...Sib is really only bad when we are going to a friends house---then it takes all I have to hold her back...Thanks for the info on the devise--Sib is very effected by small noises..In fact I just bought a new camera and she is afraid of it when it does a very faint beep..NOT WHAT I WAS HOPING FOR!! But, thanks again for the info...As dogie dad says, I will continue to try to train this out of her...Regarding the devise, I did not even read the reviews on it..my bad...Thanks again...jan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts