1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Dax is currently on it because that's what he was getting at the breeders. He's got solid stools. Going to switch him to chicken soup puppy one this bag starts to run down. He says it happily. The only husband issue we've had with him is he doesn't empty his bladder so will be playing inside and suddenly squat. No warning. He just goes. Other than that, no issues.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Humm good to know! I was also considering Chicken Soup but Jackson had such a dry coat on it. Hopefully this girl won't be as particular when it comes to what works and what doesn't. I thought I was finally over this whole "food" thingy, but now that we have another one on the way, I am getting all flustered trying to find the best for her!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lucca is on TOTW puppy, because TOTW is what I feed my adult dog. I buy both puppy varieties & mix them together to give him more variety of protein source. His coat is sleek, soft, & shiny, firm stools, healthy growth. I've loved this brand of dog food since I found it several years ago. My adult dog had a bit of trouble switching to it at first.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Effie started with Diamond and then switched to TOTW Puppy. She did great on it and now gets TOTW regular. I usually switch flavors every time I buy a new bag. She likes them all. No problem with housebreaking at all. And I think she has a beautiful coat.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Laura, I have no doubt that you will get it figured out perfectly!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all of the replies. I just got some good news! Her breeder is having the litter start on TOTW puppy- so I won't have to worry about doing the switch and housebreaking. **whew!!** Thank goodness...my dog has done well on it in the past, so I think we will be sticking with it for her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts