German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a pup here soon and I've come across Haus Lucht Shepherds. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go SL or WL but one of there pups seems about perfect. Just wanted to get some insight whether anyone has a gsd from them or knows someone who does. I've been talking to Steve and he seems nice enough. They're website is about 1 year old.. meaning it hasn't had any updated litters or dog info on it in what seems about a year. It would seem they moved to the facebook scene. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I got a GSD pup from Haus Lucht several years ago. The pup was amazing and such a beautiful dog. I found that Steve was also very nice and knowledgable to work with. The dog was very well tempered and was good with my family and friends. I would highly recommend Haus Lucht if I was going to get another GSD.

·
Registered
336 Posts
With the advent of Facebook and Instagram, I think alot of breeders have gotten lazy with maintaining their websites.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up getting a pup from Steve (Haus Lucht Shepherds) and never looked back. I named him Barrett and he's been the best dog I've ever had thus far. As Michelle 24 said, Barrett is very well tempered. I can confirm they're still in business or at least June/July when I picked him up.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts