·
Super Moderator
8,068 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you :)

Reactions: Zeppy

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well. We spent it at the lake (still here!) so many nice hikes, the colours (sp) are beautiful, the water is very high for October and the family feast was fantastic! My cousin from New York state came up as he has every Canadian Thanksgiving for 30 years except last year (COVID restrictions)

·
Registered
Zeppelin - 2 yr old black GSD. Athena - 7 yr old Rottweiler.
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well. We spent it at the lake (still here!) so many nice hikes, the colours (sp) are beautiful, the water is very high for October and the family feast was fantastic! My cousin from New York state came up as he has every Canadian Thanksgiving for 30 years except last year (COVID restrictions)
Fantastic! I’ll be up in Muskoka in 2 weeks for our last cottage trip of 2021, I hope there’s some leaves left for us to enjoy 🙂 the dogs will enjoy the high water. My partner will not as he has to bring in the docks. Haha

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
Fantastic! I’ll be up in Muskoka in 2 weeks for our last cottage trip of 2021, I hope there’s some leaves left for us to enjoy 🙂 the dogs will enjoy the high water. My partner will not as he has to bring in the docks. Haha
We even had a swim, don't think you'll be able to in two weeks....I'll be back in mid Nov to rake and shut it down for Winter :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts