German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Been wanting to let my pup chase the water from the hose because he loves it but here in my part of Florida it's been nothing but rain almost every day. Hard to leave him to dry out in that kinda weather. Hope you and your pups keep enjoying the nice weather

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Happy Monday!!!Cute love them keeping cool and having fun with the sprinkler. It is a great idea Max and Luna love the water. Max jumped in our little 4 foot pool swimming around like a nut. He can't stand for the kids to have fun without him. He stole their toy to. Anything to keep cool I have a little baby pool have to set that up for them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Love witching your one pup jump across the sprinkler. He looks like he is having a great time.

·
Super Moderator
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jenny, I love that photo of your dog swimming right at the camera. :)

Daisy&Lucky'sMom. He sure does love jumping through the spray. My she-pup likes to find a pine-cone and get it soaking wet. Then she brings it to me to toss.

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Thanks. it sure has been beautiful out. We had so much humidity in last weeks and along with swimming Luna did get a huge hot spot they had to shave her back so no swimming and keeping dry until she heals hopefully the weather stays the way it is. The humidity is the worst.

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
Happy Monday to everyone too! Deja and I will go to the river and then she will titered for Parvo and Distemper. Not the end of Monday she has envisioned, I am sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts