German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope all my GSD friends have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Merry Christmas...er...Happy Easter!:wild::wild:

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Looks like you'll need GPS on your Easter Egg hunt...........:) Or a good tracking GSD to help the little one's find those Easter snow egg's.........

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Happy Easter! Spring is on the way :rose: At least that's what I keep telling myself lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
Happy Easter to you as well. And that is pretty, wish we still had snow like that lol

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Have a Happy Easter everyone!

The snow is finally gone here.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The snow should be gone by now. It should be in the mid teens (Celsius) and wet. The HOT weather doesn't show up until mid June and is done by the end of Aug. But we should still at least be having t-shirt weather.

However, I have seen snow on the ground in every month except July and August. A few of years ago it snowed on my birthday weekend (third weekend of May) and ruined my camping trip. About two years ago we had a snowstorm on April 30th that shut down the highways around here. That snow is sneaky stuff and can show up at anytime. But there should not be 3+ feet of it laying on the lawn now.:help:

It's going to be a rough spring. With this much snow we are going to need a slow melt but this late in the year we are not going to get it. I see another flood like the Canada Day Flood in 2010 happening this year. Worse, since the ground was already saturated from the last couple year's wet weather.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts