German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday we got hit with an apparently record breaking snowfall. Personally I think people cry a lot. Shadow clearly enjoyed it and since it stopped snowing and was bright and sunny today I snapped a few pictures to share with those of you who are still having a nice fall. And I have no idea why the pics are loading sideways again!
20181003_121808.jpg

20181003_121212.jpg

20181003_121824.jpg

20181003_121458.jpg

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Lovely snow photos of your beautiful Shadow enjoying it! That is a record breaking snow fall. Looks more like Christmas is coming than Halloween.

Reactions: Sabis mom

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Wow! Here it is still 86 degrees and sunny.
When we cut through the woods on our walk, I got a few more mosquito bites grrrr!
Snow looks good to me about now....

Here is Rumo on our warm snowless fall morning...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Bonus is you can find poo easier. Leaves have barely started to drop here and already finding it difficult at dust and in dark to pick up when the poo is camouflaged...lol
Snow is best for poop visibility :)

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bonus is you can find poo easier. Leaves have barely started to drop here and already finding it difficult at dust and in dark to pick up when the poo is camouflaged...lol
Snow is best for poop visibility :)
Yes but Punk will only go in her one corner! So I never have to look anyway. Its about a 4x4 area and she flatly refuses to go anywhere else.
Thank you Sabi! Lol.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Wow! All that snow already! It is still fairly hot and humid here, though starting to cool down. Shadow is beautiful and clearly having a blast. :)

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! All that snow already! It is still fairly hot and humid here, though starting to cool down. Shadow is beautiful and clearly having a blast. :)

Thank you! She loves the snow but we had issues with her pads splitting last year and today I noticed that she was licking her one foot again. Good thing I didn't pack up the Mushers Secret yet! She had a bit of a problem initially with the depth of it but we have some trampled down now. We got around a foot or so and she isn't very tall so in some spots she was getting a bit stuck:laugh2:

It's still fairly warm, about 6 degrees today, so perfect snowball weather.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Don't bring that stuff with you when you come East!

·
Super Moderator
7,093 Posts
That's a LOT of autumn snow!We haven't even had frost yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts