German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few day before, I just got new pair of GSD. This is the first time I got GSD, so I hope to got share from all.
Thanks for reading!

Here's some pics of Su and Sa, both are 7 weeks old.

In old home

And now in their new home

Meeting with Gau screen

Tired lying after long moving

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Cute pups!

You're going to be busy training two puppies at once.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Lol, the first thing that came to mind was "my condolences..." Haha just kidding, I swear! You definitely have your work cut out for ya, I can't imagine having two Remis at once! Let's just say coming to this forum was a great decision, it'll come in handy, trust me!

Adorable pups, congrats!

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Definitely has his hands full as they aren't his only puppies! yikes...I couldn't even imagine! Are these all your pets?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol, the first thing that came to mind was "my condolences..." Haha just kidding, I swear! You definitely have your work cut out for ya, I can't imagine having two Remis at once! Let's just say coming to this forum was a great decision, it'll come in handy, trust me!

Adorable pups, congrats!
Thanks! I'm so busy to care all of them at anytime without working! By caring them I'm so happy too. This forum are great. I'm happy to make friend with all of you.

Definitely has his hands full as they aren't his only puppies! yikes...I couldn't even imagine! Are these all your pets?
Yes! They're all of mine.

Love you all!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Wow 2 GSD puppies at once.. BRAVEHEART !!
Tell me you don't like sleep and don't like to rest and that's why you went with 2 at once ;)
I'm sure it's a lot of work..but the rewards will outweigh the pain. Enjoy the puppy months

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow 2 GSD puppies at once.. BRAVEHEART !!
Tell me you don't like sleep and don't like to rest and that's why you went with 2 at once ;)
I'm sure it's a lot of work..but the rewards will outweigh the pain. Enjoy the puppy months
Thanks! It's very hard to care both of them, but by seeing growing up of them everyday, you'll gain alot of...

Update picture of Su vs Sa a month later.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Gorgeous pups ! I'll have to chime in with everyone else, you're a brave soul !
Do your homework !!! :D

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Your pups are growing fast, love those ears. :)

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Su is adorable but where are the pictures of Sa?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts