German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my Zappa's 10th birthday. He is my true heart dog. He has been through so much with me.
From the time I got Zappa, he has gone through an abusive marriage, a new baby, a divorce. He was my protector, my confidant, and my best friend through that time.
He went through a year and a half seperation for deployment, a move from Georgia to Florida. Then from Florida to Texas. He has gone through another marriage, a second child. He has been severely ill but fought through.
He has moved from Texas to Washington. He has been on top of mountains and canyons. He has spent weeks and weeks cramped in hotel rooms. He did it all with his smile on his face because he was beside me.
He now has a wonderful home, a large fenced in yard, and doggy beds spread around the home.
He is now as healthy as he can be and extremely happy (except when the puppy steals his tennis balls :p).
This day is for you Zappa. Thank you for always being there for me.
:birthday:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Aw Kendra! I got teary eyed!

What a great dog Zappa is!

Happy Birthday Zappa, may you have many more!

:cake:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Happy Birthday Zappa!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Happy Birthday Zappa, and wishing for you that you have many many more! :birthday:

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zappa is the greatest dog I could have ever asked for. He has a little more gray in the muzzle and is a little slower, but he is still the sweetest, most loyal boy I could have ever wished for. :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
:birthday: Zappa! May you have many more.....

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Wow 10 already! And he has lived two life times already. He sounds like the best ever dog. May he have many more happy days with you.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Happy B-day Zappa!
There's nothing you can't do when you have a companion like Zappa on your side.
My sister is going through a horrendous situation and she, too, has a great dog by her side to keep her going.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts