German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy 5th Birthday my handsome boy!!!!
Here's to many more!!!!

This is a shot I got today. Not the best shot of him. It's been cloudy all day with flurries....

And here's a link to the project I have been working on for his birthday. Look at it in large if you can!
Taser's book

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Happy b-day handsome boy!!!!! Wow, he is 5 already!! Does not look it!!

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Happy 5th B-day Taser man!!

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all!!! Taser thanks all of you to!!!

Tammy, I'm glad you liked the book!!! I just may buy it! LOL BTW, Happy Birthday to you!!!

Here's one more shot I got of him today..

I wish the sun had been out!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Happy Birthday Handsome Taser!!!
Kisses and Wags from VT!!!

·
Registered
9,651 Posts
Goodness. How did he go from such an adorable lil Ewok fluffy pup to such a regal, handsome dude!? I just love his eyes--so soulful. And his flowing locks.
Happy 5th Birthday, Taser.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I have ALWAYS loved Taser's puppy picture! he has grown into such a handsome fella. Happy Birthday beautiful boy!!!

·
Banned
3,320 Posts
OMG what a beautiful boy! He has the most expressive eyes!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Taser and many many more!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Happy 5th birthday, Taser!

Betty, he is absolutely STUNNING looking. Where did you get him? I just love the long hair GSDs.

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Happy Birthday Taser. I am so happy that you are 5, when you were a little pup and young pup you really tested your mom. Some days I think if someone would have offered to buy you or trade for another pup, she just might have taken them up on it. But we encouraged her to hang in there with you and you would turn out to be one of the BEST dogs she ever had. Now I will bet that Mom wouldn't part with you for a Million Zillion dollars.

Val

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Taser! wow a really nice book too!

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
Happy Birthday Taser!!

Love the book!!!

·
Super Moderator
32,304 Posts
Happy birthday Taser! I'll have to see his book at home where my internet connection is faster, but I especially love the 2nd picture you posted above.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts