German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized that my boy Sam is going to be 9 years old tomorrow and I won't be able to spend his special day with him. :( We were going to settle on the new house today and Dennis and the dogs were going to come up yesterday, but unfortunately settlement day got pushed a week so I won't see my boy till next week. :(

Sam has been the most amazing, perfect dog I have ever had. I could not have asked for better nerves and temperament on a rescued dog. It seems like just yesterday when I picked him up at 14 months old...

Because of you I got to know Agility, we had so much fun together, for a dog your size, you were extremely agile and fast and always amazed people...

When I almost lost you to bloat a few years ago, I thought my world would end, thankfully you pulled through like a champ!

Even though you will be 9 tomorrow, you are still young at heart and my soul dog...

Here is a video of my boy and I at an AKC trial some years ago...

I love you big boy!!! :wub: I've already told your daddy to give you a very special dinner tomorrow. ;)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Happy Birthday Sam!

Since you can't be together for his actual birthday, you will have to make up for it with a whole week of festivities!

Loved the vid. Sam is awesome. I could never do agility. I would be sooo confused.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
:birthday: Sam, I am sure mummy will make up for not being there :D

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Happy Woofday Sam, you are a gorgeous boy:)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Happy #9 Sam, and wishing for you many many more. :birthday:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Happy Birthday Sammy Boy!! Hope your day is filled with love and sweet treats. Your Sam is very cute!! I love his face and his grey muzzle....

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
What a handsome boy! I loved his sliding finish at the end of the agility run. Happy birthday, Sam!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Happy Birthday Sam!!!!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Happy birthday Sam!!!! Love your pics he is so handsome!

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
Happy B-day Sam!!! What a handsome boy!!!

He does look like a natural for agility! Look at that smooth jumping and even striding between jumps!

I'm sure everyday is a special day for him just being with you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts