German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about Ozy alot as his "would have been" 4th birthday approached. It has been about 8 months since we said goodbye.. sometime it seems like yesterday that he was with us... other times it seems so long ago. I remember his 3rd bday...8-08-07... thinking that we had beat the odds, and heading out for his bday swim at a local pond. we had a blast... and we were both so happy. Less than a month later.... the MRI showed another tumor, and by 2008 we had to let him go.
so in celebration of his love of life I wanted to remember his birthday.. that lovely sunny summer day when everything was pretty darn good, and we were pretty darn happy.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
What a great pic of a handsome boy.

Sorry for your loss, what a nice picture to remember your Ozy and all the good memories. Happy 4th Ozy

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
He is so handsome
So sorry for your loss
happy 4th Ozzy

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
My deepest sympathies, he was just a baby.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am so sorry..... My heart aches for you as I had to put down my just under 4 year old Shepherd this year so I understand your pain.

Know that he is playing happily and healthy with all of our departed puppies.

He was a beautiful boy.

Lynn

·
Registered
663 Posts
What a beautiful shot of a very handsome guy. He looks like he just loved the water.

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss. It was just so unfair that you had to lose Ozy so young.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts